©Copyright Prodavad. ® 2017-2021
All content on www.Prodavad.com are readily available on the internet and believed to be in the public domain. contents posted are believed to be published according to the U.S Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.).
If you believe there has been a copyright violation, please email us @ moc.d1660524890avado1660524890rp@tc1660524890atnoc1660524890 or fill our contact form Ensure that evidence is provided and we will try our best to remove the content if deemed a violation.
Copyright & Trademark Notices | Copyright Claims
All contents of this Website are Copyright 2017-2021 Prodavad LLC. All rights reserved. The prodavad logos, product and service names, service marks and trademarks that appear throughout The prodavad website belong to Prodavad LLC (“prodavad”) and are protected by Nigerian and international trademark laws (the “Prodavad Marks”).
The Use of the Prodavad Marks
You agree not to display or use the Prodavad Marks in any manner without Prodavad’s prior written permission.
Copyrights and Copyright Agent
Prodavad asks our users to respect the intellectual property of others. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512 (the “DMCA”), Prodavad has designated an agent to receive Notifications of Claimed Copyright Infringement on its site, who can be reached as follows:
By email at moc.d1660524890avado1660524890rp@tc1660524890atnoc1660524890, or
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Prodavad’s copyright agent with the following through email as a Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement (a “Notification”):
Subject: Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
- Your address,
- Telephone number
- Email address
- A specific description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A specific description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “The information in the notification is accurate and I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.